Friday 16 March 2012

Bedroom Scene


Entertainment Corner


Genelia D’Souza stepped out of her comfort zone for John Abraham, as the duo shot a bedroom sequence along with a honeymoon song for their forthcoming film, Force. The 24-year-old actor said it’s the first time in her eight-year long career that she agreed to such a scene, but only on one condition that it should look aesthetic.


Genelia also hopes to put an end to the never-ending speculations around her personal life and her relationship with actor Ritesh Deshmukh. “I’ve never spoken about my personal life and I plan to keep doing so. Riteish is a good friend. When and if I decide to get married, I will announce it myself.”


Chemistry with John
I was never sure but John always knew we would rock. He is a tall and tough guy, and I am this petite girl. But later I discovered that’s the beauty of the chemistry. We look different but yet so right. Imran and I look cute, John and Katrina look hot, but John and I look adorable.


Bedroom scene
I had reservations, but after talking to my director Nishikanth Kamath, I agreed because the scene has no lust, no focusing on body parts, no unnecessary taking off clothes, there is just innocent love. Even my family did not have any apprehensions watching the scene or the honeymoon song.


Married to John
Rumours of my link ups with co-stars was common, but this time the pandit who shot with us for the wedding scene just got me married to John. He claimed that he chanted all the mantras, as he would have for a real wedding. Either he’s lost it or someone is trying to malign my image.


Shadowed by John
Force is John’s film and I was very clear about it since the beginning. I am not insecure about the length of my role as far as I am confident that without me there is no story. I am the common thread that is very much evident in the promos and an important part of the film too.

Fell on John
Due to cable failure, Genelia fell on John, giving him a hairline fracture in his left hand. “It is really sad as he is still struggling and it is not fully healed. The film is not make belief action and as it’s real action, John got hurt in many a scenes. Fortunately, I had the easier portions to play.”

No comments:

Post a Comment